Tuesday, December 18, 2012

What's Going On Here?

Hi, my name is Manny. I've always thought of myself as a good communicator, but I've never really considered myself a writer. Generally the media I've stuck to has been visual: art, photography, sculpture. But it's all about conveying a message- so why not try writing as a medium? The blogging bandwagon is pretty well established, but I think the platform will allow me to exercise, as well as continue to develop, my writing skills.

I'd like to be able to post an average of one entry a day- even if it's just a paragraph; I'll be posting on any variety of subjects, and probably more often than not, random musings that tumble through my head. To whoever might be reading this, there's no guarantee of gripping drama or even mildly amusing anecdotes. But who knows? Maybe I'll develop into a decent writer, and maybe, just maybe, a random gem might tumble out of my mind and onto the 'net...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Shiv! The iPhone can pull some great shots. Maybe I'll use that one as my profile...

    ReplyDelete